Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 July 2021

Because Jesus Christ Said So!

1. How do we know that Adam & Eve were the first two humans ever? Because Jesus said so!  

   “ … Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female’ “ [Matthew19:4b]. “But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.” [Mark10:6].

2. How do we know that the ‘Noah’s Flood’ really happened? Because Jesus said so! 

   “And as it was in the days of Noah, so it also shall be in the days of the Son of Man. They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; and the flood came and destroyed them all.” [Luke17:26-27].

3. How do we know that Jesus was not sent to condemn the world, but to save the world? Because Jesus said so! 

   “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.” [John3:17].

4. How do we know that God so loved the world that we can have Everlasting Life through Faith in Christ? Because Jesus said so! 

   “For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” [John3:16].

5. How do we know that we must be Born Again? Because Jesus said so! 

   “Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again.” [John3:7]. 

6. How do we know that we may become children of God through accepting Jesus Christ as Saviour? Because Jesus said so! 

   “But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name, who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God.” [John1:12-13]. 

7. How do we know that, unless we want to die in our sins, we have to repent and believe the Gospel? Because Jesus said so! 

   The time is fulfilled, and the king-dom of God draws near. Repent, and believe the gospel … I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.” [Mark1:15; Luke13:3].

8. How do we know that Jesus has risen from the grave? Because Jesus said so!

   "And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying to me, Do not fear, I am the First and the Last, and the Living One, and I became dead, and behold, I am alive for ever and ever, Amen. And I have the keys of hell and of death." [Revelation:17-18].

9. How do we know that Jesus is coming again? Because Jesus said so! 

   “In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, so that where I am, you may be also.” [John14:2-3].

   “Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him …” [Revelation1:7].

10. How do we know that Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last? Because Jesus said so!

   "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according as his work is. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last.[Revelation22:12-13].

No comments: